INDUSTRY INTERACTION AND MOU'S
MOU –VERDANT POWER SOLUTIONS LLP.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), initiated by ECE Department, was signed on 2nd February 2023 between VERDANT POWER SOLUTIONS LLP and KMEA. VERDANT POWER SOLUTIONS LLP is engaged in developing customized software solutions, manufacturing supply and installation of electrical and electronics products and educational consultancy services. Through this MoU, VERDANT POWER SOLUTIONS LLP will provide the following supports to KMEA.
- Industrial training and visits
- Guest lectures
- Placement of trained students
- To facilitate knowledge transfer
MOU-REVERTECH IT Solutions PVT. LTD
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), initiated by ECE Department, was signed on 4th April 2022 between REVERTECH IT Solutions pvt. ltd and KMEA. REVERTECH IT Solutions pvt. LTD promotes technical skill development and placement assistance to students. The specific programmes implemented through this MOU are:
- Provide internships and add-on course training to students
- Provides placement training
- Students will be selected as technical product interns based on merit
MoU – HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), initiated by ECE Department,was signed on 9th January 2017 between HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD and KMEA. HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD provides multiple IT solutions and services based on Embedded projects. Through this MoU, HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD will provide the following supports to KMEA.
- To improve the skill set of engineering students in electronics industry.
- To bridge the gap between college education and industrial requirement.
- To facilitate knowledge transfer.
- To provide in-plant training and project help for the students.
- To assit the college in placement activities in the sense of introducing and developing contacts and relationship with industries.
- To make the students more employable.