INDUSTRY INTERACTION AND MOU'S
MoU – HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), initiated by ECE Department,was signed on 9th January 2017 between HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD and KMEA. HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD provides multiple IT solutions and services based on Embedded projects. Through this MoU, HYBRID CHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD will provide the following supports to KMEA.
- To improve the skill set of engineering students in electronics industry.
- To bridge the gap between college education and industrial requirement.
- To facilitate knowledge transfer.
- To provide in-plant training and project help for the students.
- To assit the college in placement activities in the sense of introducing and developing contacts and relationship with industries.
- To make the students more employable.