Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PO1: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering, as well as to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- PO2: To design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- PO3: To function on multidisciplinary teams, as well as to communicate effectively.
- PO4: To identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems and to engage in life- long learning.
- PO5: To understand the professional and ethical responsibility as well as the ability to deal with contemporary issues.
- PO6: An ability to plan, design, construct, maintain, analyze and manage civil engineering systems.
- PO7: To solve problems in the structural, construction management, hydraulic, environmental, transportation and geotechnical discipline areas of civil engineering.
- PO8: To understand the impact of civil engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- PO9: To understand the critical issues for professional practice such as the procurement of work and the interaction with contractors during the construction phase of a project.
- PO10: To provide sustainable solutions to the Civil Engineering problems.
The vision of our Department is to develop the outlook, personality and technical skills of the students to cater the needs of the society.
The mission of our department is to provide the best guidance, facilities and opportunities to the students to contribute good intellectual professionals to the society.