Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Program Outcomes (POs)
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Graduates should have…
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering, as well as to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. An ability to analyse & synthesis difficulties in the field of engineering & automation by implementing fundamental knowledge in electronics & the core stream VIZ instrumentation.
4. An ability to monitor & control various physical , chemical and industrial process parameters by using highly sophisticated SMART Intelligent sensors and automation methods such as PLC, DCS,SCADA etc..
5. An ability to apply modern software tools like Lab View, MATLAB, and handle hardware gadgets like Digital storage Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzers, IR spectro photometers, Chromatographs, Process control stations as a stepping stone to industrial entry.
6. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams, as well as to communicate effectively.
7. An ability to recognize the sustainability and environmental impact of engineering solutions.
8. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility as well as the ability to deal with contemporary issues.
9. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems and to engage in life- longlearning.
10. In effect each under graduate should recognize their self confidence as an excellent professional, to achieve a remarkable career in the field of electronics and instrumentation engineering.