- M.Tech in CE (Computer Aided Structural Engineering) (24 seats)
- M.Tech in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering) (24 seats)
- M.Tech in ECE (Communication Engineering) (24 seats)
- M.Tech in EEE (Power Electronics) (24 seats)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/ Deemed Universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination.
- For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of sponsored candidates.
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. Even if seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
How to Apply
- Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the college office or downloaded from the college website.
- The duly filled in application form, and all required certificates/documents along with the demand draft of Rs 500/- payable to KMEA Engineering College, Ernakulam can be submitted at the college office by hand or sent to “The Principal, KMEA Engineering College, Edathala P.O, Kuzhivelippady, Aluva, Ernakulam” so as to reach the college office on or before the prescribed date.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Attested copies of the following documents are strictly necessary for the consideration of the candidature.
- SSLC Book / Equivalent Certificate
- XII / Plus Two Mark List
- XII Pass Certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc)
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Mark lists of each semester.
- Community and Income certificate for those who are claiming admission under Reservation Quota.
- All the documents should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Late and Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications without documents in proof for claiming admission under reservation quota will not be considered in such categories or they will be treated as general category.
The following documents in original and two attested copies of the same should be submitted at the time of admission. Original documents once deposited will not be issued to the student for the duration of course of two years. Sufficient photostat copies of each document should be kept with the students duly attested by a Gazetted officer for their future use during this period.
- SSLC Book/Equivalent
- +2/XII th Mark List
- XII Pass Certificate (CBSE/ICSE/etc )
- Degree Certificate
- Degree Mark Sheets (All Semester/Years)
- Transfer Certificate (from Institution Last Studied)
- Course & Conduct Certificate (from Institution Last Studied)
- Migration Certificate(Degree from other than M.G University)]
- Eligibility Certificate from M.G University, Kottayam (in case of Degree from outside Kerala)
- Three recent passport size color photographs
- Physicalfitness Certificate Yearly