Eligibility Criteria for Admission
All the candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria announced by the Government of Kerala in the Prospectus issued from the office of the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt Of Kerala.
B.Tech degree course will be completed over a period of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.
10% of the sanctioned seats in each B.Tech course is allotted for lateral entry admission during the commencement of the third semester. This is in addition to the total seats allotted for each course.50% of the seats will be allotted by the Govt and the remaining 50% seats filled by the Management based on merit. Application form can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.500/- by cash.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Admit card of Lateral Entry Test (LET) in original
- Rank sheet/Mark Sheet of LET
- Allotment Memo
- Bank Receipt
- SSLC/Xth Mark list & Pass Certificate (CBSE Candidates Only)
- Diploma mark list & Certificate in original
- Migration certificate (Other State Candidates Only)
- TC and course & conduct certificate issued by last institution
- Physical fitness certificate
- Community and Income certificate in original
- Three Recent Passport size colour photographs