CGPU started the final placement process for the B.Tech – 2014 ie our passed out students on a rolling basis from September 2013. A good number of companies have participated in the placement process, offering a wide variety of new, niche and regular roles spanning across IT, Constructions, Finance, Consulting, Sales & Marketing, etc., This year’s placement process has so far seen an overwhelming response from new recruiters such as TCS, Accenture, Infosys etc., to name a few. Regular recruiters like IBM, HCL, MuSigma, Bloomberg, etc continued their association with the institute…
All in all, this year saw Industry reposing enhanced confidence and trust in the quality of our students, which is palpable by the sheer number of students hired by various organizations and the offers made on campus. CGPU in return, would continue to strengthen its relationship with organizations by providing Placements, Internships, Industrial visits and other industry institute interaction
Soft Skill and Placement Training Programme
Kmea Engineering College CGPU Cell had conducted a three day soft skill and placement training program for students from S3,S5, and S7 from 30/07/2018 to 2/08/2018 at college auditorium by Dr.Ratiesh Ambat ,’THE SAPIENTS’.The program titled as ‘GET THE EGDE’ which aims to build up the employability competencies of the students so that it compliments with the institutions core strength in acedemic excellence and also develop the life skills of the students to achieve peak performance in all aspects of their life.
This is the Placement Report of B.Tech – 2014; B.Tech – 2015 and B.Tech – 2016. It is to validate the information provided in the report with the relevant documentations. In this report, we confirm the following:
1. Total 92 companies have participated in the final placement process till the day for B.Tech – 2014 passed out students.
2. Total 91 companies have already participated in the final placement process till the day for B.Tech – 2015 pass out students.
3. Total 46 companies have already participated in the final placement process till the day for B.Tech – 2016 pass out students.
4. Total 40 companies visited KMEA for exclusive recruitment.
5. Total 60 students from KMEA who got placement offers B.Tech – 2014 batch through CGPU during their academic year.
6. Total 68 students from KMEA who got placement offers B.Tech – 2015 batch through CGPU during their academic year.
7. Total 36 students from Engg and 13 students from Arts & Science got placed from 2016 batch through CGPU till the day
8. Industry Institute Interaction with more than 250 companies
9. All students had done internship during their academic years
10. More than 65 career guidance programmes had conducted for B.Tech students till the day.
11. Conducted more than 35 career guidance oriented programmes for students those who are interested for higher education.
12. Already done 45 industrial visits.