Registration started for Management seats.
- BBA (40 seats)
- BCom- Computer Application (50 seats)
- BCom- Taxation (80 seats)
- BCA (40 seats)
How to Apply
- Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.300/- by cash.
- The duly filled in application form, and all required certificates/documents shall be submitted to the college office by hand or sent to “The Principal, KMEA College Of Arts and Science, Edathala P.O, Kuzhivelippady, Aluva, Ernakulam” so as to reach the college office on or before the prescribed date.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Attested copies of the following documents along with the application form are strictly necessary for the consideration of the candidature.
- Certificate to prove the date of birth.
- SSLC Book / Equivalent Certificate
- XII / Plus Two Mark List
- XII Pass Certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc)
- Community & Income certificate for those claiming admission under Reservation Quota.
- All the documents should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Late and Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications without documents in proof for claiming admission under reservation quota will not be considered in such categories or they will be treated as general category.
Address for Communication
K.M.E.A College Of Arts and Science,
Aluva – 683 561
Ph: 0484 3202323
Email: [email protected]
Dr C. M. Paul