- Admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
- Admission process starts immediately after the publication of the results of the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination, usually in May. The application form is made available online.
- The application form is to be submitted after publication of KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture, Medicine Entrance Examination) results.
- Students having a pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
- He/She should be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination for being eligible for admission in all seats, other than NRI quota.
- 50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI category and is given on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in 12th standard. Remaining seats are College Merit seats, allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained for PCM (12th standard only) and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
For the seats which will be allotted by CEE, file your options at http://www.cee-kerala.org. The College Code is KME
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission :
1. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) put together are eligible for Management seats admission. However average 70% marks for PCM in qualifying examination is desirable.
2. Only those candidates who qualify in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 (KEAM 2018) conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala will be considered.
3. Candidates shall apply directly to KMEA either online or offline for admission:
* 50% of the total seats are Management seats and admitted on merit from KMEA rank list based on their academic eligibility and as per norms of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
5% seats of the sanctioned intake are provided for NRI category and allotted to children and dependants of NRIs on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in qualifying examination. These students are admitted by the Management based on their academic eligibility as per APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University norms and exempted from qualifying in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2018.
For NRI / Management Admissions:
Contact : 7902929294, 7902929295, 7902929296