IDBI FEDERAL LIFE for BE, B.Tech., MBA and all P.G’s
Selection which will speak about the quality and commitment of students involved in it. Our students will get the stipend of Rs. 12000/- pm in the project period.
They will be pleased to offer employment to your students based on the
1. They should have completed & passed their BE, BTech ,MBA or M.I.B program when they are offered to join us.
2. 3.0 lacs per annum will be the maximum ctc + Variable which will be offered. On employment they will be given a goal sheet which gives opportunity to grow 4 levels
3. Placement Location will be subject to availability of positions anywhere in South India.
They have opening for Agency Manager/ Agency Leader
Herewith sending the job profile for the Agency Manager/ Agency
Developing the new Marketing and Sales Strategies and Product positioning
Strategies based on the market analysis, Planning out the Local Marketing
efforts to increase the sales.
Sales planning and strategies to achieve Team targets, Making ‘Pitches’
and try to win new business, Sales Proposal and Maintain long term
relationship with Team,
1. Achieving volume & penetration targets
2. Ensure Team visits to generate ideas on new products & customer segments
3. Introduction of new product
Date: 8th March,2017 ie Thursday
Venue: KMEA Engineering College
Reporting Time: 8:30am
Functional/Business Competencies : –
1. Advise and update the Team on various products and investment opportunities
2. Ability to understand, analyse and communicate technical and fundamental research reports
3. Ability to identify the source of business by tapping the right segment and catchment
4. Preferably, good knowledge of the catchment of operation
Behavioral Competencies : –
1. Should have excellent communication skills and should be fluent in English or the regional Language
2. Ability to update oneself on the latest market information on going basis
3.Should have excellent networking skills in order to generate clients
4.Should be presentable & at all time should act within the discipline of the Company
Accountabilities (Min 3 mandatory) : –
Customer Focus : –
1. To Acquire and build relationship with Team and handling and reviewing their portfolio from time to time
2. To gauge the disposable income of the Team and advise them on various product of the company
3.To escalate the Team grievance and to resolve it immediately
4.Attend to morning conference calls / Meetings
5.To study and monitor research reports in order to aid HNIs on primary trend and appropriate investment opportunities
Relationship Building : –
1. To meet the enrolled Team at least once a week and gauge the satisfaction levels & reverts with needful action.
2.To act as a 1st escalation point between the Team and the company
Revenue Generation : –
To generate business for the company by Motivating Team and To meet out the team revenue targets set by their superiors.
Note: The project period for the shortlisted candidates would be around 3 months from the date of offer. During the
project they will be played a stipend of Rs.12000 per month. For MBA the project can also be done done here.
Click here for the registration