We are conducting HCL Talent Care drive at KMEA Engg College for the passed out students on 5th of February (Friday), 2016.
HCL TalentCare 2015 campus recruitment detail:
Job Category: IT/Software-ERS role(Engineering Research and Services)
Job type: Full –Time
- Hyderabad for first 3 months Training (Residential learning Program)
- OJT with Stipend (On the Job training) for next 3 months in ERS ROLE- : Any of Chennai/Bengaluru/Hyderabad HCL Campus
Work Location: Any of Chennai/Bengaluru/Hyderabad HCL Campus
- BE/ BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE,E&I) and MCA graduates from 2014 and 2015 batches
- Aggregate of 60% and above in Class 10, Class 12, Graduation and above
- No arrears or back logs at the time of application.
- Presentation about YEP Program(YOUNG ENGINEER PROGRAM OF HCL)
- HCL TalentCare Online test ( to test your Aptitude, Altitude, Attitude and Alignment skills(Prepare well on Quants, Verbal, Logical reasoning, Technical Aptitude ,Computer programming etc)
- HCL TalentCare Communication Test
ABOUT YOUNG ENGINEERS’ PROGRAM (YEP) of HCL TalentCare
The Young Engineers’ Program (YEP) of HCL TalentCare is a 6 month, full time, residential career development Self-Student funded program
- YEP is a 3 month on-campus learning module and a 3 month on-job training module.
- The campus module is conducted at our world-class learning center at Hyderabad and consistsof classroom training, practice labs, assessments, counseling support and industry participation in the curriculum.
- On completion of the campus module, learners are deployed into live roles for On-Job Training for a period of 3 months where they have an opportunity to translate their skills into action in a real workplace environment.
- During this time, the learner is also expected to successfully pass a range of International certification exams from recognized technology certification bodies.
- The learner is paid a stipend during the On-Job Training period of the program.
- YEP has program fee applicable and loan is enabled as needed(It is an Assured Placement model)
YEP Program Scholar benefits:
On successful completion of the entire program, the YEP Scholar receives –
- Assured Placementin a job with HCL TalentCare and deployment into projects across a variety of global Technology companies at locations across India at an attractive salary and benefits package.
- A bundle of industry recognized, premium certificationsfor technical, professional and communication skills (For example, ISTQB, RHCSA, CCNA, MCSA)
- An HCL TalentCare Alumni membership with access to our online learning portal and career counsellingfor a period of 3 years.
- A voucher for an upgrade certificationexam to be used within a period of 3 years.
No registration fee